Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Falling for Fall Outfit

 I love how this outfit turned out!  I used a vintage Advance pattern from 1961, there is no number on it just a 'Group B' designation.  It is described as a 2pc shirtwaist dress, so I may make a top from the skirt fabric to give it a one piece dress look too.  I may also make a yellow top to stretch Barbie's options for this skirt.  I love the fabric which is a 1930's reproduction quilting cotton.

Barbie thinks this outfit will be perfect for strolls through the antique malls and a trip to the farmer's market.



Thanks for stopping by .......................

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the outfit! I love the top:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it turned out very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read that those vintage Advance patterns are the best as far as fit, at least for the vintage Barbie body. Barbie definitely looks ready to make the most of fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have a few of the vintage Advance patterns and they fit really nice but sometimes their instructions can be lacking.

      Delete