Thursday, January 2, 2020

Francie 'Side Kick' #1273 1967-1968



This Francie was the last doll I received as a kid from my parents.  I didn't have a lot of outfits for her so I am trying to make up for it now.  This is 1 of 2 outfits I received this Christmas.

Side Kick, #1273,  is a cute navy/white gingham dress with lace accents and red buttons and bow, and matching hat.  The shoes here are replacement square toed chunky low heeled pumps, not the soft red low heels.  It was available in 1967 through 1968.


I had this plastic red bow headband from a current Hello Kitty fashion pak and it goes great with dress.  It matches the plastic red bow on the dress almost perfectly.  This is really an adorable outfit and Francie looks so cute in it!

Thanks for stopping by.......





1 comment: