Friday, January 10, 2020

Belated Happy New Year 2020

Lisa and Yvonne are late in wishing all their friends a Happy New Year.  The ladies were too busy posing in their cute New Years outfits.......




They found these festive little Sparkle Girl outfits at their local Walmart.  They love Sparkle Girl outfits.  They are cute and cheap, so they can keep up with the latest fashions.



Lisa's dress is made of tiny little thin colorful hanging plastic tags (just on the front).  It really is cute!



Yvonne's gold lame' skirt has a little ruffle on the front simulating a wrap skirt.  Her teal sequined midriff top also sports a ruffle along the hem. Super cute!


Lisa and Yvonne (and me, too!) wish you all a safe, healthy and happy
New Year!




2 comments:

  1. Oh Chris, not only are the dolls super cute, I LOVE their little outfits, especially the dress on the right! I guess it reminds me of the kind of party dresses I wore as a teenager! Happy New Years, girls.

    ReplyDelete