Friday, October 2, 2015

Closing Time

Lydia has had a hard but productive
day getting all the models and gowns
photographed.  Steve has come to
pick her up for dinner.


"Hey, baby, how'd it go today?" Steve
"It went very well.  The ladies were all
so beautiful.  The brochure will really
enhance my sales.  Trisha did an
excellent job and she looked soooo
pretty in one of the gowns.  Daryl
needs to get off his butt and put a
ring on that girl!" Lydia





















"Come on Miss Matchmaker, let's get
you some dinner.  I'm sure Daryl has
everything under control." Steve 




















"Do you know something I don't?  What
aren't you telling me?" Lydia
"Let's go my dear, I am famished....." Steve

2 comments:

  1. So Trisha will need to model a gown of her own soon? That's what I'm getting from Steve's comment.

    ReplyDelete