Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sparkle Girl Outfits for Everyone

I found several new Sparkle Girl outfits at a neighboring
Walmart.  I live in a tourist town and our Walmart is
geared toward that, and sometimes lags behind in
in the toy department.  So when I am "across the 
bay" in a neighboring town I always stop in to check out 
the toys.  I only chose 6 new outfits to go home with 
me but there were several more.

I am always on the look out for ones that will fit
Mary Elizabeth and Daria.  These 2 dresses are so cute
on them!  I especially love the green and white one
on Daria, so preppy.
This dress was made for Eden, very Bohemian with the floral
ruffled print and the little faux suede belt.  And the little jacket
vest to top it off......too cute!
Regan insisted on wear this little....and I mean little number, as
she thinks it shows off her highlights.  It is cute and perfect
for a hot summer day.

I think I am going to have to go back and get the rest of the
new outfits, they are really cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment