Janel Was Here . She designed it for
the Model Muse body so I was comfortable
giving it a try. I chose Taryn as my
model and made a sample of muslin.
Although I did read Janel's instructions
I didn't really follow them to the letter
(which I never do). I think it came out
There is a little side gap on the halter
here, but once I tugged the dress down
a bit it fit better.
There is a little bunching at her tush
but that is seamstress error.
It appears Taryn is a tad ticklish and
moved a bit when I was measuring where
to end the waistband......it ended up
being a little to snug. It's an easy fix
and I need to make the halter straps just
a smidgen longer.
I love this dress! I can't wait to make
some in different fabrics. It will look
nice with a fuller skirt and in a variety
of lengths, too!