Sunday, August 27, 2017

A Bevy of Beauties

So I finally finished up some dresses for
the Model Muse ladies.  We did a photo shoot
at the Museum of Sea Creatures (aka my foyer).

I think the dresses and the photo shoot went well.
Sorry, kind of photo heavy......

Taryn:























































Ellery:























































Fiona:























































Georgene:






































4 comments:

  1. This pattern is really working out well. I like all of the colors you used. The ladies look very nice. I'm sure they are loving their new dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaye! I had a lot of fun making them.

      Delete
  2. Oh my...you did such a GREAT job with these dresses and your ladies wear them very well.
    P.S. Love your museum!

    ReplyDelete