Friday, August 21, 2020

Wittling Down the UFO List

 I managed to finish 2 dresses for the Model Muses off the UFO list.



Teyana and Roxanne model the newly completed halter dresses.


I made a mistake cutting this pink skirt, it's not as full as the other.  
It's been sitting cut out for a few years so maybe I didn't have enough fabric to make it fuller.
It still looks nice on Teyana though.


Roxanne was born to wear red.  She looks great in this one.

I've made some progress in getting the UFO list down.  The original list was 23 items, it is now down to 12.  7 items have been completed and 3 have been tossed because of sewing errors or bad fitting.

Thanks for stopping by.......


3 comments:

  1. Your dresses turned out great! I like the fabric choices:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to get UFOs done! Both your dresses look nice, and nobody would notice anything "wrong" with the pink dress but you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little dresses turned out really nice, they look great on the girls. It's nice to get UFO's done. Thankfully I don't have a very big pile of them, just a few!
    x

    ReplyDelete