Monday, June 22, 2020

Barbie Collection Catalog Project 83 - 87 More Boxed Sets

Continuing the catalog project with more of my boxed dolls.




1991 Opening Night - Classique Collection #10148




1996 Romantic Interlude - Classique Collection  # 17137




1996 Diamond Dazzle - Jewel Essense Collection  #15519




1996 Emerald Embers - Jewel Essense Collection  #15521




1997 Cafe Society - Barbie Collector Club  # 18892


These dolls were bought because at the time I liked them.  I am not as enamored with them now (except Romantic Interlude, I love the Nichelle face mold) and have been contemplating either selling them or donating them to a charity for auction.  Or I may keep them, but they just collect dust on a closet shelf.

Thanks for stopping by........

7 comments:

  1. This are beautiful dolls, but fancy dolls in gown aren't my cup of tea. I can't sell dolls, even if I'm not feeling them anymore, but, at the end of the day, it's your choice to make.

    Hope you're having a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, all are nice but I love the white and black one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love them! Love them all! Such splendor, feels much like Dynasty :) I've got the Opening Night Barbie, she's so pretty and she's got such an amazing outfit. I was actually surprised it's a two-piece, I thought it was a dress. She's also decent :) she's got underwear - that was another surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it was a 2 piece and undies too! I may have to keep her after all.

      Delete
  4. These are all very lovely. I have a question for you. The dolls you keep in the box, do you display them in some way or are they kept out of sight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just kept in the closet top shelf. It seems a shame but I only display a few doll at a time anyway depending on what I am working on. I don't like them to take over the room and have it look like an aisle of Toys R Us. Not to dis anyone who does display all their collection, it's just not me, nor do I have the room.

      Delete
  5. I love that 1996 Romantic Interlude, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete