Thursday, April 23, 2020

Barbie Collection Catalog Project 53-54

You may have seen these two dolls throughout this blog together.  They are two of my favorite and although they have an 11yr age distance between them I think they look so darn cute together.



1986 Hot Rockin' Ken #3131

I have mentioned before I love a Ken with hair....rooted hair, and Hot Rockin' Ken (aka Daryl) has quite a beautiful blonde mullet.  He also comes with all the trappings of a rockstar...fancy outfit, guitar and mic.


NOTE:  If you have this guy in your collection NRFB you may want to take him out as his silver lame' jumpsuit and duster deteriorate badly and may meld to his body.



1997 Sweetheart Barbie #18608

I got this doll in a box lot.  She was nude and it took me a while to identify her.  I love her!  She has the most beautiful platinum blonde hair (although I think she may have had a hair cut as it seems shorter than most dolls of this era.


You have to admit they do look good together!

Thanks for stopping by..........


No comments:

Post a Comment