Thursday, May 14, 2015

Let's Hear It For The Boys: Ken-Barbie & the Rockers # 3131 1986

When I saw this guy I had to have him.......that hair!  He's
soooo 80's!  Also he looks just Daryl Hall from Hall and
Oats, so of course he is now Daryl.

If you have this doll in the box (I got him boxed) you may
want to remove him like I did.  The jumpsuit he is wearing
is made of some strange lame' vinyl type fabric as is the coat.
The pants stuck to his legs and left a sticky residue.  I had
to bath him several times and he is still a little tacky.
I am amassing quite a few Kens and this guy is one of  my
favs!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do have this Ken too. I have all the Rockers! I am always happy to find a different face sculpt as it gives you more variety with your male dolls.

    ReplyDelete