Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Barbie Looks 2021

 I think I ordered these dolls back in late June/early July, Mattel had a very good price for the set.  They arrived piecemeal over the last 3 weeks, with the final one showing up yesterday.  I am hesitant about freeing them from their boxes for some reason.  I like them but ....... I don't know, just not as excited about them as I thought I would be.  I hate when this happens.



In the last month I have added 7 new dolls and sold 2 from my collection.  Not a good turn over ratio if you are trying to shrink your collection!  And I am sending back 2 other dolls I recently received because they just didn't look like the description given online.  So if I would have kept them it would have been:

Incoming Dolls - 9  Out Going Dolls - 2

Not a good score in baseball or dolls!

Thanks for stopping by....................


No comments:

Post a Comment