Sunday, February 7, 2021

Two More New Dolls

Christmas and my birthday are a little over a month apart, so I tend to get quite a few dolls in December and January.  I really am trying to cut down on the dolls coming in but I did want an articulated Ken to go with the MTM ladies and well, the other doll was just too cute to pass up.


I really didn't want the wheelchairs but did want the dolls...oh, well.


She is so cute. I love her hair although it was pretty frizzy at the ends and I had to trim it some.
I think she will be Jaelene.


I don't know about this Ken, he looks so young and dorky.  But I really want an articulated guy or guys to hang out with the MTM ladies.  The World Peacekeeper doll looks like their Dad, so I guess it has to be this guy.  I wish they would do an AA articulated male also.  Anyway, this guy is now Troy.....he definitely looks like a Troy.

As always, thanks for stopping by...................


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I want these dolls for the bodies and the wheelchairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also going to buy that Ken for his body, not for the wheelchair. He might even get a new head. I might sell the wheelchair, or keep it for a diorama in the future. ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked into selling the wheelchair on eBay. Too many already, not worth the hassle. I will hang on to my 2 and either try and sell later or donate.

      Delete