Friday, December 6, 2019

Deboxing Day - 2019 Holiday Barbie # FXF02 085912

It's the most wonderful time of year! Today we
are deboxing the 2019 Holiday Barbie!





















I chose the AA Barbie version this year as I just thought
she was so pretty.  I am a sucker for a ponytail and this
one is a little different, off center with a cascade of curls
falling over her bare shoulder.  It balances out the big
bow at the back of her other shoulder.





















But I am not a fan of the drawn on wispy hair tendrils
around the hairline.  It just doesn't look good to me and
was totally unnecessary.









































The gown is really pretty this year and the
fabric has a decent feel to it, not too stiff as
it is sometimes.  I like the play on a candy
cane but I would really LOVE to see a green
dress!

I don't buy the Holiday Barbies every year,
just the ones I like.  And I think this one is
a nice addition to my small collection.  I will
have to get them all together for a group
photo.

Thanks for stopping .........

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I will try to get one up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Holiday Barbies, especially the first 10, but this one is very beautiful too. Her dress looks so well made. I hate to see a doll that looks beautiful only in a box and once you take her out all the imperfections are revealed and the doll just feels cheap.

    ReplyDelete