Saturday, January 9, 2016

Sweater Gifts

My neighbor and cohort in all things Barbie,
Carol, is a very good knitter. I am lucky to be
her friend because she gave me 3 lovely sweaters
for the ladies for Christmas!


Vivian is wearing a beautiful off-white cardigan
with turquoise trim and buttons.  She has paired 
this sweater with her 50 year old pants and shoes
from 1965's 'Photo Fashion' #1648.  I can barely fit
into last years pants let alone a pair from 50 years 
ago.......you go girl!


Vivian is wearing a pale pink wrap sweater
coat.  She has paired it with bubblegum
pink slim pants and a black long sleeve
turtleneck blouse, both made by me.

She looks cozy for an afternoon of shopping.
 

Looks like we may have a budding new 
romance here.  Phoebe and Brad are 
stepping out for a dinner date.  Oh, look
he brought her cardboard candy!

Phoebe is wearing a peach colored cardigan
with off white trim.  She has paired is with a
strapless dress made my me.

Brad is wearing a Christmas gift, Fashion Ave.,
'Sweet Talker' # 25752.  They didn't think to 
include a shirt with this outfit so I stole one
from another.  I do love the cheesy naugahide
car coat, reminds me of the one my Dad wore!

They make a cute couple, we'll have to wait and
see how this first date goes.







4 comments:

  1. Those sweaters are beautiful as are the fashions you made. Love the cardigan with the 50 year old pants! Perfect color match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phyllis. Carol did a great job on these little gems. I have a birthday coming soon......I'm hoping for a few more, LOL!

      Delete
  2. The sweaters are really, very pretty. Knitting and crochet are things that I have no patience for, so I really appreciate sweaters and knitted clothes for dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, April. I have tried my hand at both....not good results!

      Delete