Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mod Hair Ken # 4224 1973-76

I kinda got a thing for Ken's with rooted hair.  This is
Dave.  Reminds me of the Cheech and Chong skit 'Waiting
for Dave'......!

I got this guy on eBay for a pretty good price.  This is
how he came, needs a bath and his eyebrows touched
up, but that's about it.  I figure I can make him a brown
checked jacket and brown slacks like his original togs.
His chest is not discolored, just a shadow.  I think he
will fit in nicely with my hippie girls, Free & PJ.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he looks to be in pretty good shape! I have this guy too. I got mine off of ebay several years ago and he was in pretty rough shape, but after a spa treatment including a bit of a hair trim, he is looking pretty good. I also have a weak spot for Ken dolls with rooted hair. I think they look so much better that the molded on hair!

    ReplyDelete