Friday, June 26, 2020

Barbie Collection Catalog 88-89 Here Come the Brides

It seems fitting to finish up June with the only two bridal dolls I have in my collection.




1999 Millennium Wedding - The Bridal Collection #27674



2002 Wedding Day Barbie - KB Exclusive  #B2817

I really like the Millennium Bride, her dress is simple but beautiful and she is very pretty.  I like the Wedding Day Bride because I like ponytail dolls but there is nothing special about her.  The dress is stiff from the glitter on it and the glitter comes off very easily and is all over her body.

Thanks for stopping by.......

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like the little beaded necklace too:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Millennium Wedding Barbie, she has lovely hair and such sweet expression. I love the necklace too :)
    I think that my favorite brides would be Bride Tracy and Wedding Day Midge. I've got them both, but Tracy's missing her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millennium Wedding has a lovely face, plus it is in a style that does not get dated easily. Very unlike the dolls in your previous post, although those have their own beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bridal Barbie and the Millenium one is so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are so pretty, and both girls look as if they have a dreamy 'bridal' look on their faces too.

    ReplyDelete