Sunday, March 22, 2020

Barbie Collection Catalog Project 30-31


1972 Quick Curl Kelley
#4221



1979
Pretty Changes Barbie
#2598


I think Kelley is really sweet and would love to add a Yellowstone Kelley to my collection.  I got her redressed so do not have her green gingham/white dress but I have a similar fabric and hope to make her cute dress someday.

Pretty Changes Barbie is not a favorite of mine but I do like that at the time she was one of the few Barbies with a short hair style, kind of a 70's bubblecut.  While I do have the outfit I do not have the hair accessories

Thanks for stopping by.......

5 comments:

  1. I never had a Kelley doll, but I did have one in paper doll version. I remember her wearing a full-length gingham dress, that I think was available for actual dolls as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Quick Curl dolls each came with a different color dress of white bodice and gingham skirt. I will have to keep an eye out for the paperdoll version.

      Delete
  2. Yes, think it is the Steffi face mold. One of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley is so cute! I love her sweet face and her lovely brown eyes. She's one of the prettiest dolls on a Steffie headmold Mattel ever made.

    ReplyDelete