Monday, February 10, 2020

Supersize Barbie #9828

Look who I found over the weekend:  Supersize Barbie


She has some issues -  wobble head and waist, residue from a label on her chest and thinning hair.  But she has the bodysuit portion of her outfit and it is in pretty good shape, just needs washing. 


Her face paint is good, no rubs but she could definitely use a spa day!  Oh yeah and she has her diamond ring!


She is not a doll I was looking for but there she was lying in a basket at one of the thrift stores we go to for books.  I don't find her a cute as many of the other Barbies but she will be a nice addition to the collection.  And she was a good price.

I am going to clean her up, see if I get her some clothes or at the very least make her something simple.  Shoes are going to be an issue I fear but I'll have get her at least one pair.  A girl has to have at least one pair of shoes!

Thanks for stopping by.....




No comments:

Post a Comment