Saturday, November 9, 2019

New to me Barbie Fashion Paks

Our Walmart hasn't gotten any Barbie fashion paks in
lately so I was ordering some dolls and decided
to throw these two paks in the cart.























I like fashion paks BUT ......why no shoes?  And
why aren't items better coordinated?






















Yvonne and Lisa chose these outfits from
the available items.  I love the skirts and
the stripped top.  And the jacket isn't bad
either.  But the knit tops are the usual short
sleeve front logo style or plain style.  How
about some solid color long sleeve tops.....
especially to wear under that cute little plaid
jumper?

I just picked up a new pattern for these dolls
with a nice knit top.  Guess I will have to try
my hand at sewing knits....not my strong suit.

Thanks for stopping by........

No comments:

Post a Comment