Saturday, November 30, 2019

Deboxing Day - Kenyan Barbie # 11181 Year 1993

I found this beautiful lady while visiting friends
over Thanksgiving.  Kenyan Barbie #11181 from
1993.






















I have been wanting to add this Barbie to my
collection because I love the Nichelle face mold and her
cute short hair cut.





















I will be redressing her but I really like
her dress and cape, very simple but pretty.





















She looks very regal from this angle, perhaps
she was royalty? 






















Kenyan Barbie is very beautiful and I am
glad to have her and at a very reasonable price.
She is the only Barbie DOTW that I have or
have every wanted.

I am sure all the other ladies in the house will
welcome her......

2 comments:

  1. I love Dolls of the World! I have a few of them and my favorites I think would be the Greek Barbie 1985, the Moroccan Barbie 1998 and the Japanese Barbie 1995. I'd also love to get te first edtion Parisian Barbie.

    ReplyDelete